Glenfiddich 18 Year Old Scotch Whiskey
As much as 65% of Glenfiddich 18 year character comes from the wood it’s matured in —which is why Glenfiddich is one of the only distillers left to own an on-site cooperage—so our craftsmen can tend to every cask throughout maturation.
Glenfiddich 18 year undergoes a traditional vatting that combines Bourbon and Sherry wood, and is then married for at least three months in exceptionally small, individually numbered batches. This provides a unique depth and complexity that has been acclaimed by experts and has garnered a host of coveted industry awards.
Glenfiddich 18 Year Old Scotch Whiskey Tasting Notes
Color | Dark gold.
NOSE | Elegant, with scents of apple and wood. It is robust and full bodied, yet remarkably mellow.
TASTE | Slightly sweet palate, perfectly balanced by subtle oak and a delicate maltiness. The finish is incredibly smooth and lengthy, with a dryness at the end.
FINISH | Warming, rewarding and distinguished.
Glenfiddich 18 Year Old Scotch Whiskey Awards
- Glenfiddich 18 Year Old Scotch Whiskey Awards“A wonderfully elegant whisky.” – Jim Murray, Whisky Magazine
- 93 Points, Beverage Tasting Institute 2010
- 2013 Gold Medal, International Spirits Challenge
- 2012 Excellent, Highly Recommended, Ultimate Spirits Competition
- 2012 Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
*Please Add Original Box under search menu if not added you will receive the bottle only.