Barrell Rye Batch 003
Barrell Craft Spirits started with Tennessee Rye barrels with caramel and dried fruit notes and added Polish Rye for its nuttiness and mouthfeel. They then layered in 13-year-old Canadian Rye to bring out earthy notes of grass, spearmint, and apple. The Indiana Rye was the finishing touch to highlight the candied fruit and spiciness you expect from rye.
- Blend of straight Rye whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Indiana, Tennessee, Poland, and Canada
- Selection of 4 - 14-year-old barrels
- Crafted and bottled in Kentucky
- 116.7 proof cask strength bottling
Finalist (92 points) in the Ultimate Spirits Challenge - 2015